Tien Phuoc Land, Quang Nam
- Since the beginning of time, this land is well-known with the name “beauty more than heaven”. In the multiply period, fairies asked God permission to go to the mortal world to ramble.
- When they traveled to this land, they were immediately attracted by its breathtaking scenery. And the hospital of the resident of this land, they forget the time they had to come back to heaven.
- Because they wanted to stay in this beautiful land, they found a way to abscond and decided each person lived in each part of Tien Phuoc land. God was angry, but he didn’t want to punish the fairies, so he had to let them live in the mortal world.
- The reason this land is called “Tien Phuoc” - which means the land where fairies chose to live.
Each “fairy girl” represents for one Village of Tien Phuoc District, Quang Nam is including Tien An, Tien Cam, Tien Canh, Tien Chau, Tien Ha, Tien Hiep, Tien Lanh, Tien Lap, Tien Loc, Tien My, Tien Ngoc, Tien Phong, Tien Son, Tien Tho, and Tien Ky.
The land was favored by nature - Tien Phuoc, Quang Nam
- Tien Phuoc Land, Quang Nam is plentiful of alluvium, with a special climate and soil that can not be confused with any land of Viet Nam. This makes the product from plants of this land have a unique quality.
- The animals grazing in the forest have a special flavor such as Tam Ky chicken, calf,...
- The vegetables grown in the forest have an effect on curings, such as the drink made from tea tree, nervosum plant, or herbal tea made from many kinds of herbs.