Gac fruit oil for baby weaning DG
The best partner for your babies from the beginning steps of the weaning period
- Gac fruit oil is extracted from gac’s arils which are selected carefully, and sterilized by using dry heat in the standard temperature.
- It has a slight Gac fruit smell and a plain taste, which is easy to eat for babies.
The ingredients are cultivated and harvested by craft method, not using machines, no chemicals, and preservatives.
|Omega 3||1.5 – 1.7 g/100g|
|Omega 6||20 – 25 g/100g|
|Omega 9||58 – 60 g/100g|
|Vitamin E||13 – 14.3 mg/100g|
|Lycopen||34 – 34.3 mg/kg|
|β- caroten||98 – 100 mg/kg|
Benefits of Gac fruit oil for babies:
- Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A prodrug): is higher than mackerel liver oil 18 times, and higher than carrot 10 times. Beta-Carotene helps to prevent the aging of the skin and contributes Vitamin A to protect and improve eyesight.
- Lycopene: is higher than tomato 70 times. Carotenoid in it helps to slow down the aging process and maintain the skin’s youthful appearance, prevent heart attack, and protect genes.
- Vitamin e alpha-tocopherol: It is a natural Vitamin E that has a benefit in supporting the growth of genital and maintaining beautiful skin.
- Acid Linoleic (Omega 6): helps to enhance body resistance, prevent heart disease, and lower cholesterol in the blood.
- Acid Oleic (Omega 9): helps to improve the nervous system. It is highly especially recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and babies.
- 100% natural Gac fruit aril
- Not mixed with anything else, and not using preservatives
- Separated residue, water by nanotechnology
Storage and Use Gac fruit oil for baby weaning
- Store in a dark, cool and dry place, protect the product away from sunlight.
- Adding in gruel, rice cereal, soup after cooking to contribute vitamins for the eyes.
- Using it as a skincare product to protect the baby's skin from the dry condition.
- Using 1 teaspoon/ day.